• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell NOS Stihl Contra/Lightning Top End Kits - PRICE LOWERED

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
For sale I have four (4) NOS, OEM Stihl 58mm top end kits for a Contra/Lightning. Part number is 1106 020 1201.

Photos are representative, but from one previously sold, not one of the four available. Buyer will get photos of their actual kit prior to payment.

Asking $275 USD insured & shipped to the lower 48. Shipping to AK, HI, or internationally will be additional. My price is net so the buyer must cover any fees that may be associated with the agreed upon method of payment.

If you have any questions or would like to purchase, please message me.

2.jpg8.jpg9.jpg10.jpg11.jpg12.jpg13.jpg16.jpg18.jpg25.jpg

Hey Beau -

If you find just a piston kit, I can use a new piston, with or without rings. I have a Contra project and my cylinder is excellent, piston not so much.

Are you only interested in NOS? I don't have any loose NOS pistons, but there's a chance I have a usable used one - I'd just have to do a bit of digging.

Back