Chainsaw pants???

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cuttinstihl

cuttinstihl

ArboristSite Operative
Also another thing it's better to have them a little long than a little short.
I wear chainsaw boots so I've got a little more protection, but still they need to go to the top of your boots. I needed 42" btw.
Exactly, I like having extra length when possible because it ensures more protection vs shorter chaps/pants. I'm probably gonna order the 40" chaps and just use those vs the 36" version

johnems

ArboristSite Lurker
I am 6 feet 7 inches tall and 250 and I am on my second pair of chapes from:
https://www.labonville.com/shop

Thay came in Short Regular length to 1X long 2Xlong 3Xlong and 4 X Long. I originally wanted to go with the 4X. After talking to the customer Service person said they had 3Xlong in stock and that they would fit me. If I did not like them, they would cover return shipping and send me the 4Xlong. The 3X long did fit exactly as I wanted them their size is exactly as advertised. They manufacture them in house and will do modifications if asked for a small upcharge. Great American made product. I cannot say enough good thinks about them. Thanks John

Howsitgoineh

Howsitgoineh

ArboristSite Operative
AS Supporting Member
Arbortech and cloggers are both great, a lot of guys in our crew sport these 2 brands. Notch makes a good pair too.

I regularly wear the Husqvarna classics they are comfortable, but a bit like snow pants. They have vents, but still really hot in the warmer weather. I'm looking to get a more "summer" kind of pants - open to suggestions

Latest posts