• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Withdrawn Homelite Super 2 w- Case

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chainsaw Collectors

Chainsaw Collectors

ArboristSite Operative
For sale is a vintage Homelite Textron Super-2 chainsaw with the case. Ran good 15 years ago, but now after taking out of storage lost spark. Still has good compression. For some reason these are selling for around $85+ on eBay for parts or repair. I’m only asking $40! Located in Lincoln County, WI.

Attachments

• IMG_5568.jpeg
    IMG_5568.jpeg
    63 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5569.jpeg
    IMG_5569.jpeg
    64 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5570.jpeg
    IMG_5570.jpeg
    47.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5571.jpeg
    IMG_5571.jpeg
    59.9 KB · Views: 0
Chainsaw Collectors

Chainsaw Collectors

ArboristSite Operative
This saw is no longer available for sale. I’m going to take parts off of it for a LX30 Bandit. Some of the leftover parts will be for sale on eBay once I start my store. I’ll post the link to my store I get stuff posted. The case is for sale tho for $5.

kshansen

kshansen

ArboristSite Operative
Just wondering, is that an USA made saw or a Canadian made saw. I have one of each. One was bought new in July of 1975! Has cut lots of firewood over the years.

A few years back it would not run and I almost decided to scrap it. But then thought maybe try new crank seals. While doing that discovered the fuel lines were turning to gum and on duck-bill was missing. Once back together it was running again.

Someone I believe on this site in North Central USA had bought a literal truck load of saws and in the mess was a few Super 2's so bought one from him. turned out it was a new model made in Canada with electronic ignition along with a couple other minor changes, has the kick-back guard that makes fueling up a bit of a pain!

Chainsaw Collectors

Chainsaw Collectors

ArboristSite Operative
Just wondering, is that an USA made saw or a Canadian made saw. I have one of each. One was bought new in July of 1975! Has cut lots of firewood over the years.

A few years back it would not run and I almost decided to scrap it. But then thought maybe try new crank seals. While doing that discovered the fuel lines were turning to gum and on duck-bill was missing. Once back together it was running again.

Someone I believe on this site in North Central USA had bought a literal truck load of saws and in the mess was a few Super 2's so bought one from him. turned out it was a new model made in Canada with electronic ignition along with a couple other minor changes, has the kick-back guard that makes fueling up a bit of a pain!
I believe I had a newer Canadian version, but sold it. This one is American.

Latest posts