O.K. I don't think I'll have any problems with this thread, because I'm not selling anything or mentioning another website. So here we go. I have, free for the taking about 29 chain saws. Most are complete and need work to run. Others already run with minimal problems. You must take all, no picking and choosing.
Saws are located in the Concord N.H. area.
Email me if you wish to pick these saws up. Thanks. Josh.
1) Stihl 020AVP complete saw, will run with some attention
3) XL12's 1 complete, 2 others very clean but missing some parts.
1) Homelite XL150 runs good, bent bar.
1) XL-103 complete, needs fuel line to run.
1) O&R (Lancaster) Mini Twelve parts saw.
1) Echo SRM-1400 trimmer powerhead, complete.
1) Sears "Old Roper Style" complete.
1) 770G with older style Tillotson carb,saw missing some parts.
1) Homelite C-72 complete.
1) Homelite C-7 Complete.
1) Homelite XP complete runs. clean.
1) Homelite C-9 complete.
1) Mac 10-10 parts saw.
1) Mac 200 complete. clean, will run.
1) Partner Semi-Pro parts saw.
3) Homelite 330's complete.
1) Stihl FS80 Trimmer, will run.
1) Wright , small poulan looking saw.
1) Skil saw , parts saw.
1) Wiz 55 parts saw, clean.
1) Mac 3-25 complete, will run.
2) Sears "old" electric chainsaws, both work.
1) Wards electric saw. works.
- some poulan micro parts
- many assorted C-5 any C-7 parts