Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im looking for a choke control for a husqvarna 268xp. As almost all of you know something from a 61, 266, 272 will also likely work.

Who is setting on all the Pioneer bars for p51's and p62's???? I got one of the bay and it was the wrong mount, does anyone know the pioneer numbers for the old bars?

What size you lookin for? Bryce has several on ebay that will fit. There are some listed as the P51/62 (D007) on ebay that are not D007.
A Husky D009 can easily be modded to fit the P51/62.... done it many times.

What size you lookin for? Bryce has several on ebay that will fit. There are some listed as the P51/62 (D007) on ebay that are not D007.
A Husky D009 can easily be modded to fit the P51/62.... done it many times.

Ed,
I already offered some NOS D096 bars that I have. I think he worked something out with another member for some used bars.

Still waiting for him to look up what he has, I really appreciate all the responses and are handling them in order to be fair. I bought one of the mis-rep bars off the bay and he offered full refund, I decided to keep it for another saw. Welcome back Ed.

I have a Sears 3.7 Bolt Action Power Sharp. Runs, but might have an electrical issue, dies like it was shut off once in a while, then starts back up after cooling down. Oiler works, good bar and chain. Probably needs electrical looked at.

I also have a 25" GB Pro-Top Bar in .404 for std stihl mount (026-066) with a 7 tooth 404 driver ring. (No chain) In good shape but used.

Looking for:

Homelite WIZ bucking spike
Homelite WIZ muffler turnout
(1) each 24"-28" .375 Stihl bar with simi or full skip chain to run on an 041.
(1) each 24"-28" .325 Stihl bar with simi or full skip chain to run on an 036.
Stihl 026 drum with spline for drive spocket (I have the old drive type that is worn out and want to upgrade to the rim type.)
Stihl 026 bucking spikes
Stihl 026 carb bottom plate with the idle adjustment screw.

Pm me for pics and details. It may be a few days for me to respond with the holiday, but I will respond.

Looking for Pioneer Farmsaw II parts. In particular, a starter assembly and air filter top. I also would be very interested in a parts saw.

Back