The Descriptive Process

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We have the minor flooding. The lake has appeared and the loop road is not a loop until the water goes down. The Drink A Mug Of Milk A Day truck has to go a lot further to get the milk and I mean real milk. So, my part of the county road is not very pleasant for walking until the water recedes so the traffic will thin out.

Northman, hope things work out. Maybe you'll have time to fabricate that small skidder we talked about at the GTG?

Well I guess I may have gotten fired today... for arguing... All I wanted was the work order and the print to match... what I got was a bunch of hand written numbers and called names... And then told to go home we'll get someone else to do it... its just tooling for airbus... lives depend on it no big deal...

I'll go in monday and see if I still have a job, if not **** em I got enough timber in front of me for 4-5 weeks full time, and some more phone calls to make.

Congratulations. I bet you can think clearer already. Peace on 'em!:chainsaw:

I'll be running saw every day for the next 3 weeks...at the Lions Club Christmas lot. I decided to use the "bore cut with a pole saw" technique to keep myself out of the danger zone. Wish me luck and I will be back in mid December.

Be sure to have ropes, tractor, lawnmower, props and barn (don' know why that came to mind) ready to use. Wear PPE including a full suit of armor. Be careful out there, they say it's the little ones that'll get ya.

Get the plastic kayak out of the shop and go sledding? Heavy rain here.

35 outside here so sledding isn't an option, yet. But, I'm going to a Thanksgiving dinner today at a higher elevation so might throw in the wood sledding sled. Kayaks don't do too well, nor do plastic swimming pools, or canoes. We used to have an Everything But Skis race up at the ski area on the last day. The ticket booth almost got hit a few times. A few pieces of modified living room furniture shot into the highway. The race was discontinued due to safety concerns.

Last two days were really warm and rainy. Melted all the snow and made a muddy mess.

This morning the cold front moved in -- 8 degrees and snowing again.

Back