Ganglion cysts??

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sac-climber

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Anyone ever have one of these guys pop up? Got oned last week on the top on my wrist and it's driving me crazy.

Weird! I really don't want to have surgery on it but if it gets any bigger it's gotta go. It's about the size of a chickpea right now. ****ing annoying!

Treesmith, I cut and pulled some about six months ago and they are back! I had a freaking hole in my hand and thought there was no way but here they are.

I've had 2 on my right wrist and one on my left wrist. Each time they were about as big around as a nickel and at least partially wrapped around the tendon. I took the surgery route and could start using that hand within 2 weeks each time. Around 4 weeks I could get back to doing just about everything and about the 6 week mark, I never knew anything was wrong. Before each surgery, the wrist felt like it was constantly sprained. It pretty much sucks but things could be a lot worse.

I had one on my wrist a while back, it was painful when it was popped up, not too bad when it was down. It would come and go depending on how much I did. It was about the size of a 50cal round muzzleloader ball. Went to have it cut out but surgeon wouldn't operate bc it wasnt popped up enough. They say you have to get the "root" out or it will just come back. Luckily enough mine has never popped back up.

Back