the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
are the Makita 7901 made in china like all the new Makita power tools are now ? or they made in germany like the dolmar ???

Mmmm so you sit on the left with the hand brake on your right ... nah that's all wrong mate , do much better handbreakies with the left hand , and give the finger (the bird) better with the right hand out the window

I would last 10 minutes in Oz driving on the wrong side of the road. My mind would boggle... I hear the real catch is making a right hand turn at a stop light. Supposedly many Americans revert in those situations to turning into the right instead of the left lane. Also my truck has a foot brake, so no hand brake. Its also an automatic, so I can flip them off at will... (and I do quite regularly driving around here, left or right, depending on what side of the road they are on).

Sadly most the doinks around my neck of the woods ain't going to see me flipping them off.

Them dunbarses are too busy navigating their smart phone (probably the reason the are getting the bird eh?)

My freak on the right drive would surely be shifting with my left hand.

My older brother lived in Japan for years and said it was no biggie, but he's a lefty anyhow.

Come to think of it, he taught me to shoot pool and play guitar which I do left handed?

Saw pics!
Grabbed a chance to get a few pictures of my XD Johny's today along with the dealers repair kit, they are on the round to it list to be restored.
afa2d669af07eaab8fafa13731361223.jpg

be82e0e721974b3e857043fb1ca87caa.jpg

Will, mine are the same as yours, I even have that borer, thanks to my father, we also have a couple more but my brother has them I think. Mine has a chrome handle bar set, the other 2 were same as yours. Aren't those bars a crack up with that strap and thicker out on the end.

Will, mine are the same as yours, I even have that borer, thanks to my father, we also have a couple more but my brother has them I think. Mine has a chrome handle bar set, the other 2 were same as yours. Aren't those bars a crack up with that strap and thicker out on the end.

these saws saws intrigue me Neil, so close to being a modern saw, just no fuel pump in the carb (but still using the crankcase pulse to pressurise the fuel tank) the throttle is a kracker also, just set and forget

these saws saws intrigue me Neil, so close to being a modern saw, just no fuel pump in the carb (but still using the crankcase pulse to pressurise the fuel tank) the throttle is a kracker also, just set and forget

They were ahead of their time, fuel injection. I like the fact the plug faces the front. Throttle lock, its the go but you can use it as a throttle without locking it on. I have felled a tree with mine, interesting experience that's for sure.

They were ahead of their time, fuel injection. I like the fact the plug faces the front. Throttle lock, its the go but you can use it as a throttle without locking it on. I have felled a tree with mine, interesting experience that's for sure.
The bloke I bought the saws off of reckoned his old man would open the throttle and set it up and lay it on a downed log and have smoko while it chewed its way through:laugh:

The bloke I bought the saws off of reckoned his old man would open the throttle and set it up and lay it on a downed log and have smoko while it chewed its way through:laugh:
That sounds similar to cutting with an 08 s. Not to mention rattling your fillings out

938d84b1cc69ccaf298d0eeb3ee961a2.jpg

Was looking for a pad that I had written up a cross reference for rim sprockets on in the spare room and come across these, I had forgotten I even had them. New tsumura 16" with a 6 rivet nose better according to Matt, arnt these the ones you said they where clearing out but had the 4 rivet nose? Must have got lucky with this one. Ands old power match NOS from tassie to good to use I recon

New tsumura 16" with a 6 rivet nose better according to Matt, arnt these the ones you said they where clearing out but had the 4 rivet nose? Must have got lucky with this one.

I went through my Tsumura collection and they are all over the place. I thought I had this 4 and 6 rivet thing worked out but alas.

Latest posts

Back