roller nose

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cowboyvet

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I see many hot saws running a roller nose bar. Is there a supplier out there to buy them from? Is anybody making replacements roller noses for the few older bars still around the USA?

I don't have time at this point, sorry. Would really need to come down to the shop and browse. I'm on the computer waiting for some emails to come through on timber sale bids so I can sign them and send them back, then I have to go plow and then start cutting wood, have to get a 5.5 cord order (truckload) and a 3 cord out for today.

I don't have time at this point, sorry. Would really need to come down to the shop and browse. I'm on the computer waiting for some emails to come through on timber sale bids so I can sign them and send them back, then I have to go plow and then start cutting wood, have to get a 5.5 cord order (truckload) and a 3 cord out for today.
AK is a bit more than a hop and a skip from west GA

I am hoping in the next mounth to organize all the bars and chains we have. Right now the chains are in postal bins and 5 gal pails and the bars in a big pile under a bench, plus lots of both hanging in random places all over the shop too.

Back