Moving from NH to Lake County, Ca

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What 30-06 and getting back to saws if your going with a two saw plan I would go all pro saw no doubt for a big saw I recommend a 390xpw and for a small saw maybe a 357xp

Sent from my iPone using Tapatalk

What 30-06 and getting back to saws if your going with a two saw plan I would go all pro saw no doubt for a big saw I recommend a 390xpw and for a small saw maybe a 357xp

My 30-06 is a rebuilt/sportized military issue German Mauser with a Bushnell 6X40 range finder scope. Yeah, the two saw plan is in the works. :)

My 30-06 is a rebuilt/sportized military issue German Mauser with a Bushnell 6X40 range finder scope. Yeah, the two saw plan is in the works. :)
I like those old Mauser. Bushnell scopes are ok but I love my swfa mill spec scope and its though as hell. I had one on my 700sps the rifle fell of my tailgate right on the scope and didn't lose zero and its the best three hundred dollars I ever spent on a scope. if your ever in the market for for a scope I highly recommend it.

Back