Price for new Carlton 7015

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kurt0912

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I'm in the market for a new machine and demoed the 7015 last week. I had the dealer prepare a quote for a 2013, 7015 with remote, Kubota 66hp 4x4and the plow blade. He came in at 52,900 without sales tax. I'm located about 30 miles west of Chicago. I was just wondering if anyone has purchased or ordered one recently and what you paid for it. Based on some of the threads I have read on this site, that seems a bit on the high side. The list price on the machine was $54,500. I certainly dont mind driving a few hundered miles to save a few thousand dollars if they are cheaper in other states!

If anyone can provide the name and location of a Carlton dealer within 500 or so miles from Chicago, I will contact them for a quote.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Stump Grinder Interest

Hello:

Our local dealer has a Bandit 2890 stump grinder in stock that we would love to show you. It has swing out controls, 97 hp Perkins, and grading blade. We would be able to get close to that price if you are looking for something of this size. If you want to see what it looks like, you can go to Home - Bandit Industries, Inc.. If you need any information from me, feel free to email me at [email protected].

Thanks!

I just bought a new 7015 with kubota 2 weeks ago. I paid just under 50k cash from Shelter Tree in Massachusetts. I got a great deal from them. I was also close to buying one from Arbor Equipment in north carolina. Alexander wanted more for a used one than I got a new one for.

Hello:

Our local dealer has a Bandit 2890 stump grinder in stock that we would love to show you. It has swing out controls, 97 hp Perkins, and grading blade. We would be able to get close to that price if you are looking for something of this size. If you want to see what it looks like, you can go to Home - Bandit Industries, Inc.. If you need any information from me, feel free to email me at [email protected].

Thanks!

The 2890 is on my list of machines to demo. I am going to want a machine with the wireless remote, the revolution wheel and a backfill blade though. Feel free to shoot me a price. Where in Michigan are you located.

I just bought a new 7015 with kubota 2 weeks ago. I paid just under 50k cash from Shelter Tree in Massachusetts. I got a great deal from them. I was also close to buying one from Arbor Equipment in north carolina. Alexander wanted more for a used one than I got a new one for.

I saw a 7015 at Arbor Equipment that had everything but the backfill blade with 30 hours on it and they were asking $47,800. $1300 to ship. They are 850 miles from me. Was hoping to check another dealer a little closer if there are any. I've got a little time to shop yet.

Have you had any problems with your 7015? How do you like it by now?

I demo'd a 2890 with remote. It's way too over sized and hard to maneuver in tight places. It's like a small car. Bandit dealer up near Cincinnati had it. It would have been like 59k with taxes and everything. Don't know if they sold it or not.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

I just had a 2012 Carlton SP7015TRX come in our facility. It's been a one owner grinder with 66hp Kubota, Omnex wireless remote, hydraulic scrape blade, and standard cutter wheel with 1100 series GreenTeeth. The machine only has 631 hours and we've serviced the grinder since new. Price $45,000 if anyone is interested, please reach me at the number below.

Thanks,

Dave Wild
Global Equipment Exporters
770-966-9056

Check with Alexander Equipment. They are near Chicago, and always have a lot of new, demo, and used Carltons in stock. Alexander Equipment Company - Tree Equipment and Arborist Supplies, Morbark, J.P. Carlton and Stihl
Located in Lisle, Il.

I bought my splitter from them last year. It was 2.5 hrs each way but well worth the trip. They were a lot less then the next guy, and we're honest and up front when I got there. I'll definitely do business with them in the future.

My 7015 new in 05 was 34,000 I used it for 8 years and nearly 100k stumps. I wore it out! Last fall I took it back to the factory and had EVERYTHING updated new bushings new paint we removed the air cooled deutz and replaced it with a 66hp kubota all for under 20k. I've run Carlton's all over AK for 20 years and only wished it had 4x4 a couple times you would be fine to order a new one in 2wd and save a bunch of coin! That machine could last you 20 years if you treat it right and do like I did and have it rebuilt when you wear it out!

My 7015 new in 05 was 34,000 I used it for 8 years and nearly 100k stumps. I wore it out! Last fall I took it back to the factory and had EVERYTHING updated new bushings new paint we removed the air cooled deutz and replaced it with a 66hp kubota all for under 20k. I've run Carlton's all over AK for 20 years and only wished it had 4x4 a couple times you would be fine to order a new one in 2wd and save a bunch of coin! That machine could last you 20 years if you treat it right and do like I did and have it rebuilt when you wear it out!
how do you like the Kubota 66 compared to the deutz 60 hp,I have a 7015/60 turbo and cant imagine a much better running engine!

I have done business with George from Shelter Tree for five years, never bought a machine from them,but used them for parts and service,him and his staff have always gone out of their way to help.

Back