• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS xeriminox's POS 346XP

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trade for a fimsy homelite 923?

82cc decomp 24" blade as you would call it.

If somebody was willing to go $250, I'd ship it out today. Anybody east of the Mississippi and north of SC would have it by Christmas.

If somebody was willing to go $250, I'd ship it out today. Anybody east of the Mississippi and north of SC would have it by Christmas.
You're going to take that big of a loss on if? Is it in good running order just not cosmetically good?

Did you do a compression test, put it in any wood, or did the grind marks on the case & the scratches deem it POS?

Wow. Now isn't this a special thread.

If anyone is willing to accept the OP's offer of $250, I'd be happy to refund the OP the difference to make him whole.

XSkier - I will not be drawn into a spectacle debate. But, offer this suggestion as my only response to your thread: Perhaps, if in the future you encounter an occasion in which you are dissatisfied with a purchase, you might consider contacting the seller directly to see if things may be resolved through open communication rather than resorting to sophomoric slander. I, for one, would have been glad for the opportunity to work with you to ensure you are satisfied.

Yep. That's the way I see it. I want to have one to play with for cookie cutting. I have a 550 and it does fine for my dad since I don't have to worry about the tune.

It would be another handy firewood saw for me. Cookie cutting doesn't come 'til later. I didn't think you used anything this small!

Shea

Wow. Now isn't this a special thread.

If anyone is willing to accept the OP's offer of $250, I'd be happy to refund the OP the difference to make him whole.

XSkier - I will not be drawn into a spectacle debate. But, offer this suggestion as my only response to your thread: Perhaps, if in the future you encounter an occasion in which you are dissatisfied with a purchase, you might consider contacting the seller directly to see if things may be resolved through open communication rather than resorting to sophomoric slander. I, for one, would have been glad for the opportunity to work with you to ensure you are satisfied.
Good on ya man! This speaks volumes of the folks involved here...Wow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back