Newest addition 241c-m

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reindeer Ive been thinkin on my 241c again . My compression is already stout but I was thinkin about replacing the factory .016 gasket with a .010 and that should put me around .018 with alil more bump in compression? Not sure about the upper transfer and exhaust height after dropping the jug a tad? Just thinking. Still curious as to what was goin on with ur 241 after dropping ur jug?

Reindeer Ive been thinkin on my 241c again . My compression is already stout but I was thinkin about replacing the factory .016 gasket with a .010 and that should put me around .018 with alil more bump in compression? Not sure about the upper transfer and exhaust height after dropping the jug a tad? Just thinking. Still curious as to what was goin on with ur 241 after dropping ur jug?

I think Brad may be right. Coulda been sumfin else. NOw that the carb is being sorted, I will give it another try. First I'll do a compression check.

A beer can gets you .008 I think, according to oldcat. Haven't measured it myself yet. I may make one. That vid I did doesn't do this thing justice, tho. I think with a new B&C and the carb sorted, she will scream. She didn't lose any torque for the raised exhaust(and it is now raised a lot - well .016...), but she winds up very quickly.

Back