Pacific Northwest GTG (June 12-15, 2015)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NOTE: If you haven't already joined the Pacific Northwest GTG Facebook page.....DO SO!!! Lots of pictures and even Wild Thing rules (unless you want to run the Out Law class). For detailed information about location, facilities, etc, just PM me.

NOTE: If you haven't already joined the Pacific Northwest GTG Facebook page.....DO SO!!! Lots of pictures and even Wild Thing rules (unless you want to run the Out Law class). For detailed information about location, facilities, etc, just PM me.

Woo hoo you know well be there normal place

Not quite that big, although it might be required if I wanted to bring all of them.

I can fit 12-15 in the F-150 pretty conveniently though.

View attachment 393139

Mark
Farley9n had a great setup in the back of his Ford,, I dont have any pics,,, but he sure did have a lot in there,,
It looked like a chainsaw roundup!!!
BBB

Thanks Bob! I think it was two years ago I planned on coming but the date lined up with a required Hazmat course. :nofunny:

Sweet! Looks like some serious logs to chew on there. Big old McCullochs are very cool too. I see a 33 or 39 variant wearing a drill head (with bits), what looks to be an 840/890 gear drive, an interesting unidentified direct drive 700 series next to it, an 82cc SP-80/81 on the far right of the bench, and what looks to be a 7-55 or 99 2-man saw.

I'll save some room in the truck and bring some wampum in case any of those old Macs need a new home. On the other hand......maybe he'll want to get his Grandpa's saws running and enjoy them with us at the GTG.

Is it too early to say I'm eyeballing these two??:D

img_1980-jpg.398109

Latest posts

Back