Advanced Falling Cuts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it sick and wrong that I really like chasing the hinge when I really should be running like a fat little gurl? Watching the top move and lighting the bark on fire with a few choice words... Turn you @#% !# ^%! $ ^#$ $@!#!$# ^ $^&& *^ %#^#% % and die you #%!@$@ %# &% &#% licker...:crazy2:

Is it sick and wrong that I really like chasing the hinge when I really should be running like a fat little gurl? Watching the top move and lighting the bark on fire with a few choice words... Turn you @#% !# ^%! $ ^#$ $@!#!$# ^ $^&& *^ %#^#% % and die you #%!@$@ %# &% &#% licker...:crazy2:
! true words of a good veneer cutter, besides chasing the hinge to the end for a better piece of wood for the "running fat little school gurl"......lol

I don't know if this is the right thread to post in, but i'll leave it here anyways.

I took down a Poppulus tremula this week. Fences on two sides, a steep slope on the third side with the main road at the bottom and a bridge with a busy walkway on the 4th side. The tree was leaning over the walkway and I had left my climbing kit at home. The solution was to fell it over one of the fences.
20160314_122224.jpg
20160314_122246.jpg
20160314_123349.jpg
20160314_123359.jpg

Back