• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell husqvarna saws 61,262xp,266se,266xp,268xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i am not sure i will have to look and report back
the 262xp has the walbro carburetor-i did not want to disassemble it to fully verify because it runs so perfect.i compared to another 262 that i have that has the walbro carb.-they were identical.for complete verification i slipped a tiny mirror under it-yes,walbro is written on the underside facing.

the 262xp has the walbro carburetor-i did not want to disassemble it to fully verify because it runs so perfect.i compared to another 262 that i have that has the walbro carb.-they were identical.for complete verification i slipped a tiny mirror under it-yes,walbro is written on the underside facing.
i also have the walbro HDA carb rebuild kit,gaskets,intake spacer,etc. that will go with the saw(i had bought them if i ever needed them)

just received my parts saw from Roger , this saw was so well packed it literally took me 6 or 7 minutes to unwrap! he quadruple wrapped this saw in plastic then bubble-wrapped and it was surrounded by bubble wrap in box with Styrofoam peanuts! excellent job Roger! sent money on Tuesday and received saw at @ 2 pm Friday / today!got this "parts saw" running in 15 minutes! Thanks again Roger!:rock: 262xp forgot to say! pics tomorrow

just received my parts saw from Roger , this saw was so well packed it literally took me 6 or 7 minutes to unwrap! he quadruple wrapped this saw in plastic then bubble-wrapped and it was surrounded by bubble wrap in box with Styrofoam peanuts! excellent job Roger! sent money on Tuesday and received saw at @ 2 pm Friday / today!got this "parts saw" running in 15 minutes! Thanks again Roger!:rock: 262xp forgot to say! pics tomorrow
Congrats on the 262. it had me drooling. Enjoy

Back