crankshaft to bearings

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Important Safety Information and Indication
Some people have had changes in behavior, hostility, agitation, depressed mood, suicidal thoughts or actions while using CHANTIX to help them quit smoking. Some people had these symptoms when they began taking CHANTIX, and others developed them after several weeks of treatment or after stopping CHANTIX. If you, your family or caregiver notice agitation, hostility, depression or changes in behavior, thinking, or mood that are not typical for you, or you develop suicidal thoughts or actions, anxiety, panic, aggression, anger, mania, abnormal sensations, hallucinations, paranoia or confusion, stop taking CHANTIX and call your doctor right away. Also tell your doctor about any history of depression or other mental health problems before taking CHANTIX, as these symptoms may worsen while taking CHANTIX.

Now Shane..........

I'm pretty sure you know what trolling is.

These fellers got trolled........it's just that simple. :laugh:

the very few i do troll i openly say to them that i am trolling them and i never troll a newb on his first 2 posts like these guys. they eventually come around. like mustang mike. all it took was once post in a thread of mine and he was better. mike is actually one of the member i enjoy having around and not because of the trolling. all his post are about a saw even if they are all about an 044 and a 362 LOL. it's not even that i hate the other people. there's just a place for there BS. it's called facebook. i don't include you either randy. i'm kinda like you. to see the messing around is fun as long as it can be brought back to topic shortly after or not even leave the topic to begin with. some of these guys derail it to hell and fill a thread that would otherwise be serious with 20 pages of BS. thankfully not here anymore though. i think they were pretty good about keeping the BS in the off topic when i first joined. i was heavily trolled in a few threads just days after a joined by a certain few in a group and now everytime i see them do it to a newb i just wish i could meet them in person. there is no denying everything i said especially the hypocrisy part of it

I like you too Shane. You have a great sense of humor. If this place was all saws, and all serious......I'd be gone.

We used to have a blast playing the rep game. But, that is over now. A lot of the guys that really know saws......I mean really know them, are gone. Some were run off.......others were banned, and even more left because they disagreed with the way the site has been run.

The bad part is that on the new site they found.......very little saw stuff is discussed. I understand why though......it would be like preaching to the choir.

i do go visit SH once a week or so. finding a thread about saw stuff is easy but then finding the stuff within the thread is the hard part LOL. i don't mind the screwing around as well but it goes to far by a certain few. the hypocritical ways of a bunch of them is what really drives me nutz.

Web forums change - just go look at some old threads and see how many names there are that are not around any more. Who says the way things were several years ago must be OK forever? As to having it "easy" - perhaps some of us don't want to participate in a group that behaves as people did here once upon a time.

I'm 51, and while I was not here in the early days of AS I was out in the world experiencing life and interacting with people, and I've formed my own opinions of what I want to participate in and what I don't. I'm hardly going to try to change a group like AS, other than by trying to behave as I think is appropriate, but I can certainly decide it's not worth my time. I've done that before.

I know damn well Fish is knowledgeable and often used to like his posts, but a man's skills and knowledge don't mean a damn to me if they can't be shared with grace.

Your choice either way.

Latest posts

Back