Bandit 200 pto pulley size

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ms460man

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
hi I bought a model 200 with a caterpillar / Perkins motor on it . It came with no clutch or pulley on it I'm hoping to source the pulley out somewhere other than bandit I just need to know the diameter of the pulley . It is a 2005 year any help would be great thanks . Bandit can only give me there part number .

The entire clutch is missing? Bummer, they are expensive. How about the bell housing, is it still there? I can get you the pulley diameter for a 1985 Bandit 200+ with a Cummins but I have no idea if it the same size as yours. What ever you do find out what Bandit says regarding clutch adjustment and engagement and follow their advice to the letter. Constantly think about adjusting the clutch (and changing out the knives and adjusting the bed knife) until you have no excuse for not pulling the cover and adjusting the clutch. Always grease the disk bearings morning and at noon. A chipper uses a lot of grease! Also keep the belts tight and the engine aligned, and changes the hydraulic filter on schedule.

BTW does your 200 have a flip down in-feed chute? Some older models did not. If yours doesn't ask Bandit about a retro fit kit.

Thanks for the reply and tips I'm pretty sure your chipper being older and having a different motor probably will have a different size pulley

Call Bandit and ask for a build or spec sheet on you machine. You'll need the serial number.
The brand and model should be on that sheet.

Latest posts

Back