Where online do you buy chains?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't forget tie straps/presets, they aren't very cheap. I forget on 3/8", but I bought some .404 harvester and it was about $1 for a set.

Don't forget tie straps/presets, they aren't very cheap. I forget on 3/8", but I bought some .404 harvester and it was about $1 for a set.
Rolls of chain come with a bag of presets/tie straps. But if you need extra they get pricey. Anything .404 is ridiculous in price

Actually the bars and chains for 404 harvester are pretty cheap all considering. A loop costs about $20, the bar is 23" I think.

I've been swapping around 3 chains and I've got well over 800 cords. All that on the same bar too.

I can't remember getting tie straps with rolls, but it's been a while. We've found its easier and overall cheaper to buy premade loops (time is money)

I can't find 100 ft. rolls on there web site,
PM me for prices on rolls of chain or even loops of chain. Still adding products to the site and chain is time consuming because of all the variables

Latest posts

Back