• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Husqvarna or Stihl project saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chev727

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Looking for another project saw, would prefer something over 60 cc but open to anything, non running preferred, and shipping to canada

Looking for another project saw, would prefer something over 60 cc but open to anything, non running preferred, and shipping to canada

I have a nice 041... I put a carb kit and new fuel lines, but still can't get it to pull fuel on its own.

I have a nice 041... I put a carb kit and new fuel lines, but still can't get it to pull fuel on its own.

Those are nice old saws, I guess I should have specified a little better though I'd like something made in the late 80's or newer and pro model

Don't know your location, but if your not far from us, swing by the shop. I promise you'll find a project or 20!

i've got a stihl 028 super wood boss that i believe just needs a carb kit, i say believe since i havent had a chance to go completely through it compression is 150psi and has spark. i also have the carb kit that would go with it. i'm looking to get $ 150 shipped power head only. i was planning on fixing it to sell but not going to have the time for a long while.

Don't know your location, but if your not far from us, swing by the shop. I promise you'll find a project or 20!

I wish I could swing by but I'm about 5000 kms away, always wanted to relocate to around there though

i've got a stihl 028 super wood boss that i believe just needs a carb kit, i say believe since i havent had a chance to go completely through it compression is 150psi and has spark. i also have the carb kit that would go with it. i'm looking to get $ 150 shipped power head only. i was planning on fixing it to sell but not going to have the time for a long while.

I'll have to keep that one in mind, that's actually about my max price I can do right now but in Canadian dollars

Would really like a husky from a 268 up to a 288 but I have a feeling that might be hard with my budget

Looks like a nice saw, heard they have bearing problems though, and it's almost twice the price of my budget which is $150 including shipping

$150 shipped to Canada....

You will be lucky to get a 350 husky, Stihl 250 or if you are really lucky a 455/460 Rancher or MS290

It's going to cost dang nearb$50 just to ship

$150 shipped to Canada....

You will be lucky to get a 350 husky, Stihl 250 or if you are really lucky a 455/460 Rancher or MS290

It's going to cost dang nearb$50 just to ship

Yeah I figured it was a long shot but thought I'd see, it's hard to find someone around here willing to get rid of a saw, I don't need a complete saw, it can be missing piston and cylinder etc

Back