mityvac mv8500 or other?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have not needed a plug yet is what i mean.
So you just leave spark plug in saw and feed pressure/vaccum through impulse connecter after pulling off the impulse line? That stihl kit looks good but l have a feeling it might cost a few more bucks with that all important trademarked Stihl logo. The adapters/block off fittings do look good though. lf l went to my local stihl dealer for that kit firstly he wouod tell me its not availible, then l would show him how to order it, then he would tell me the price and ask me to trade in my car as part payment.lol

So you just leave spark plug in saw and feed pressure/vaccum through impulse connecter after pulling off the impulse line? That stihl kit looks good but l have a feeling it might cost a few more bucks with that all important trademarked Stihl logo. The adapters/block off fittings do look good though. lf l went to my local stihl dealer for that kit firstly he wouod tell me its not availible, then l would show him how to order it, then he would tell me the price and ask me to trade in my car as part payment.lol
the impulse line stay in its place you put the hose of pump there
the stihl pump alone cost 200 euros, the kit about 350
and the funny is that is not stihl its other brand that make it for the stihl , like too many parts
for the trade only if mercedes or similar:D

Yes leave the plug in and hook up to the impulse line make your own block offs from any metal.

Can I hook the mityvac up to a truck while running to see the vacuum it pulls? Or should I get a dedicated vacuum gauge for doing that stuff

Back