Going to make an offer

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
theres another...hope ya don't piss off SVK...could lose most of the ones ya got:barbecue:...or double what ya already have...not really sure about that guy sometimes:drinking:

Can't blame a man for tryin, now can ya? Give a stinkin like. How come it seems like me and you are loitering on this thread and everybody else is either asleep or passed out. Maybe those fellas got a like overdose? Ya rectum?

How come it seems like me and you are loitering on this thread and everybody else is either asleep or passed out
TreeTangler ruined my life...he pointed out some things, now everything I knew was a lie...:cry:

nahh page 3 on svk's kitty cat thread
...that damn SVK. Likes better be around tomorrow, all I gotta say. Enf of the month gettin near. and I'm a leadin in turn three, yeh we Ga boys know about that turn too. Turn four gonna be like wreck city...just like Atlanta and Talladega. Lol

:D

rosette-award-ribbons-svk5Fv.jpg

Sorry... just couldn't help myself.

Lol, second place is first loser.

Sadly... it ain't lookin' so good... we're lookin' 'round for new livin' quarters.
What happened ain't right... but it ain't illegal either.
I could spend more money and delay the inevitable... but the inevitable don't change.
I'm back at plan A... extract satisfaction when the opportunity presents itself (shrug)
Sorry to hear, good luck with a new place, you should take advantage of your situation and just buy a place of your own and then you don't have to worry about it happening again.

Wow, USMC615, mighty generous... and thanks for the kind words.
Any option is under consideration right now... but, as of now, time isn't adding pressure.
Actually, my job is secure, so our logical best option is to find something in the area.

so what you're saying is that PBR beats women???...that's what I got out of that...
Ummmm... it's kind'a like'a satire thing... a play on the whole Hollywood beer drinkin' redneck crap.
You'd still need to be close enough to hear the man beatin' his wife (he ain't in the can), and it wouldn't matter what sort'a can, ya' wouldn't even need the can. Basically, if you're holdin' the empty can, ya' likely drank the beer... that makes ya' the beer drinkin' redneck... meaning you're close enough to yourself.

Ummmm.... not that I mean ya' beat your wife... just the "we rednecks" thing...
Ummmmm.... Damn....Never mind... I'm just diggin' the hole deeper... I take it back :D

Back