whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm still saving for a mini and "BMG". Lol.

View attachment 416015

Looking good, farmer brown!

ccaa719000b44104378327672a80c1bb.jpg

I need removals all I've done the last 3 weeks is trim I'm going nutz today 55 trees 50 yards of chips and all we do is clearance and deadwood we were averaging 45 trees and 25 yards the math ain't adding up. Somebody save me!!

Just curious,,
Are you saying that the money is not an issue and that you like removals over pruning?
Or, are you saying that removals make more money and are more fun?
I am only asking because we market tree care.
Removals are needed, but tree management is more lucrative and sustainable.
Just curious,
Jeff
ps,,,,,,you are allowed to use 'comma's and all other punctuation marks,,! :)
WOW! I just realized you just do line clearance,,,sorry,,

Just curious,,
Are you saying that the money is not an issue and that you like removals over pruning?
Or, are you saying that removals make more money and are more fun?
I am only asking because we market tree care.
Removals are needed, but tree management is more lucrative and sustainable.
Just curious,
Jeff
ps,,,,,,you are allowed to use 'comma's and all other punctuation marks,,! :)
WOW! I just realized you just do line clearance,,,sorry,,
I'm saying I get paid hourly and get the same rate regardless of task and I hate trimming, lol. I dont do line Clearance we are trimming a whole town raising over streets N sidewalks cut back From buildings and 2"+ dead wood. However there is a maze of streetlight wires through half the trees that screw everything up. We also get to fix a lot of big "O's" work...

I'm saying I get paid hourly and get the same rate regardless of task and I hate trimming, lol. I dont do line Clearance we are trimming a whole town raising over streets N sidewalks cut back From buildings and 2"+ dead wood. However there is a maze of streetlight wires through half the trees that screw everything up. We also get to fix a lot of big "O's" work...

Ah, yeah, that suck's.
Maybe someday you will pursue tree care!
Jeff :)

Back