whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1c9fc8ac6e5d05492ab15a96dd68f1d6.jpg

I hate white pines. This guy called me at 9:30 this morning to complain that we weren't there yet. It was pouring rain and I told him we were an hour from rolling in. It was a good day to wear my Grundens.

Well, tomorrow I am going to get the guy's started and go home and pick up my wife to go shopping for a new vehicle for her.
She wants to trade in her Yukon XL for something that takes less gas.
I do not want her to because I want it,(I paid for it), and it is so nice,,really, 4 wheel drive, tow package, heated leather seats , DVD player, etc,,,
If I have to sign any papers and buy something, I will post a pic,,,,,Guess I choose my battle's. On another note,,,,
It was a beautiful day!!
Jeff :)

4 wheel drive and heated seats in SoCal?[emoji23] the 100° heat and blazing sun don't make the seat hot enough?
We are spoiled here Chris,, It get's very cold her in the morning (like 50 degrees,) and then heats up to 40 degrees more by the end of the day.
Brutal,,,
Jeff

That's right! I've seen guys with brush stacked 15 high on a pick up. If it makes it to the dump, it fit
Don't you wish you got a truck with a 8 foot bed? Them short beds are so pointless!
The way I see it if it makes the first turn out of the neighborhood it fit screw if it gets to the dump...

Next time throw a couple of OL refrigerators and stoves up on top of that brush .... It will help hold it down and people won't think your a professional tree man more like a professional scrapper who cuts trees too ......

Next time throw a couple of OL refrigerators and stoves up on top of that brush .... It will help hold it down and people won't think your a professional tree man more like a professional scrapper who cuts trees too ......
Pretty sure the addition of household appliances to the pile won't change others perception much.

Latest posts

Back