Eccentric doing aerial ...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looked like one of then new homelites, but you know I'm old and can't see good anyway.lol Nothin wrong with the older Poulans or Homelites. Cut many a tree with one and prefer them actually over these new saws. But ya know they don't make em like they used to. Even Stihl and Husky have cut back in my opinion. which don't matter for much. Most people make fun of the wild thing, but the ones I have run have been little buzzsaws. I cut a nice oak down with one and cut it up. took longer cause it was bigger than the 18 inch bar it had, but it done the job.

nice video, how awesome would that be?!? no problem aaron. we got the truck all welded up good. im going to give it a good wash when it comes home. ill start taking the paint off to get ready for a paint job, should be getting an airless here soon. what color do ya want?

It sucks when your bucket only reaches 75ft and you have to set a line and get out from there and climb the rest.

nice video, how awesome would that be?!? no problem aaron. we got the truck all welded up good. im going to give it a good wash when it comes home. ill start taking the paint off to get ready for a paint job, should be getting an airless here soon. what color do ya want?

I think we'd talked about dark green (like the chipper) at some point.

id love to come. where and when, ill be gone for a week in june in oregon, i think around the 11th. if we have enough staff around here i can take off for a few more days in that month.
talk to yall soon, howve you been goloit? hope to see you at farley's.

Back