Broke my Fiskar's

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eagleknight

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I picked up an X7 recently and mostly having been using during splitting to knock small limbs off and get stringy pieces apart. I was going to go and get another round with the splitter cylinder retracting and I heard a pop. I look over and the handle got caught between the wedge and the metal that gets stuck round off. It was a sad day.

4f9e75e1a863578afedf2a512abc9bc7.jpg

Well it has a lifetime warranty. I don't know if I would show them a pic of it broken in more than two pieces though.:numberone:

Life time warranty under normal conditions, not sure a splitter smashing it is considered normal.[emoji2] I've been wrong before though.

Fiskar rocks. A new hatchet showed up yesterday. I sent in a claim and the picture... Said the handle broke where black and orange plastic meets. When I need to replace my garden snips and lopers they will be Fiskars for sure.

I just bought one of those last night at Sears...they had them marked down to 11.95. I have a 25 and a 27 figured I better have a small one to complete the set. Will be used splitting small pieces for my smoker.

Latest posts

Back