International 4120 Skidloader?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tla100

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Well an old International 4120 skidloader popped up in CL, not running for 2 years. Complete. Tires shot. It has an old cast iron 16 hp Kohler engine, turns over but needs work. Comes with 2 buckets and manure tines. Guys asking $500 firm.

Wife says I need to do to pour concrete approach and run some new lights for patio......Guy sent some pics and looks like a good project. I got a skidloader already, but this would make a sweet little acreage machine for someone and could probably make some $$$$.

Throw a 22 hp Predator engine from Harbor freight for $700, or try get old engine running. Those old Kohlers good engines, worth rebuilding? It about an hour + away.

Would be a heck of scrounger, light enough and small enough to haul around easily. Old brochure below

post-434-0-53614700-1345062763.jpg

well it is sold pending pickup. Will see if the guy picks it up, he is 3+ hours away, the seller said.

I had an old Lahman skidloader a few years ago and was pretty impressed with it. Small machine, had a grapple I made and was only about 44" wide. Little iffy with no cage but worked and hauled lot of pea rock and gravel and branches. Had a factory tilt trailer and a winch system that worked great and could load and secure in a couple minutes.

Latest posts

Back