the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ha ha. You can keep the 500s. Got on one once and never again! [emoji15] I had a crack on an R1 last year and they're no slouch either!

lol years ago i had a cr500. holey crap i was sure i was riding a bucking bronco. it threw me off forwards, backwards and sidewards. on the bitchy you couldnt keep the front down thru the gears and on dirt my mates called it the rock chucker and hated when i was leading. was a prick to start hot or cold. but once started sh1t it went hard!

lol years ago i had a cr500. holey crap i was sure i was riding a bucking bronco. it threw me off forwards, backwards and sidewards. on the bitchy you couldnt keep the front down thru the gears and on dirt my mates called it the rock chucker and hated when i was leading. was a prick to start hot or cold. but once started sh1t it went hard!
ha ha. i've got no doubt! a mate of mine when i was a kid wanted to get into racing but his family didn't have much money. when he outgrew his 50 they saved up and bought him an 80. when he outgrew that his old man said "this is the last bike you're getting so make sure you pick a good one". he settled on a cagiva 500 :surprised3:. he developed the best throttle control i've seen and was actually pretty quick on it but he couldn't start it. he had his own track and if his old man wasn't home his neighbour would come over and get it going for him. he tried to start it a couple of times but the thing either sprained his ankle or tried to throw him over the bars! :laugh:

Yep, drives a bloody Landy so what do you expect ! :D

Lots happened in the last five months, just starting to wade out of the darkness.

I'll PM you later.

Hello Rick, pleased your sorting things (guessing that's what you have been doing).
I have had my own share of fun lately myself.

Wanted.....I'm looking for a Rayburn wood stove, my parents had a very tidy one but alas its gone to **** since they passed, I think I can replace the top and flu bottom section, I have been told they are still restored.
I saw a good old Camberra once in a shed forgotten, buggered if I know where.

You blokes from the cold country should see more of them I guess....

Hello Rick, pleased your sorting things (guessing that's what you have been doing).

Wanted.....I'm looking for a Rayburn wood stove, my parents had a very tidy one but alas its gone to **** since they passed, I think I can replace the top and flu bottom section, I have been told they are still restored.

I'm lookin for one too

Most people snaffle a good fuel stove if they can find one, they've been in demand for a few years now, and try finding a wet back.......

Yeah not wrong. It's nearly cheaper and easier to buy a brand new one. Probably not as well made but at least it's not burnt out.

There was a good one of ebay, $4500, that's a lot for something made maybe in the 60's.
Do the Chinese copy them, they seem to copy everything else except a PM 610 mac. (they are obviously not that silly).

Back