• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 2100 NO LONGER FOR SALE

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nitehawk55

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Going to sell my 2100 as I really don't need a saw this big . Ran it last weekend ripping some hard maple and it loved it ! Dealer that orignally sold it new and sold it to me estimates 50ish hours on it .
Comes with original owners manuals , IPL and a copy of the service manual .
Saw is original .
Asking $500 plus shipping best way .

Going to sell my 2100 as I really don't need a saw this big . Ran it last weekend ripping some hard maple and it loved it ! Dealer that orignally sold it new and sold it to me estimates 50ish hours on it .
Comes with original owners manuals , IPL and a copy of the service manual .
Saw is original .
Asking $500 plus shipping best way .

Wow! The only thing that would possibly make this more appealing, is pictures of said 2100CD.

Wow! The only thing that would possibly make this more appealing, is pictures of said 2100CD.
Don't wait Jon, it might sell without pictures. If I wasn't about to drop money on heads, cam and exhaust for my K10 I would be all over this. Damn, timing sucks.

Don't wait Jon, it might sell without pictures. If I wasn't about to drop money on heads, cam and exhaust for my K10 I would be all over this. Damn, timing sucks.
Wade,

As much as I would like to, being unemployed at the moment has curtailed my ability to fuel my CAD.
Well that, and the fact that I was given a P61 last week, by a good friend, and fellow AS member.

Yes it does have a little bow in the handle . I think a press would remove that pretty easy .

I'd like to hold it a month or 2 for Eccentric but I have some expenses coming up so I'm selling it

Looks to be SOLD to a fellow north of me , he's coming to get it tomorrow .

I'd like to hold it a month or 2 for Eccentric but I have some expenses coming up so I'm selling it

Looks to be SOLD to a fellow north of me , he's coming to get it tomorrow .

Oh, I thought Eccentric was buying it months ago. I was surprised to see it listed here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back