• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Dolmar 421

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I purchased this saw new and it has never had fuel or oil put in it. I have decided to downsize some so I'm offering this for sale. Asking $325. shipped in the USA. It will be shipped on its original box with tools and paperwork.

Attachments

• DSCF0942.JPG
    DSCF0942.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 197
  • DSCF0943.JPG
    DSCF0943.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 182
  • DSCF0944.JPG
    DSCF0944.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 192
  • DSCF0946.JPG
    DSCF0946.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 177
  • DSCF0948.JPG
    DSCF0948.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 145
Do I have this priced wrong?...I have so many saws setting around I can't force my self to use this because I do very little cutting anymore.
I might do some trading for a 372XP project saw.

Do I have this priced wrong?...I have so many saws setting around I can't force my self to use this because I do very little cutting anymore.
I might do some trading for a 372XP project saw.

Rich,

Your pricing is correct, and actually with the included shipping it is a bargain.

Nothing is really "flying" out of the Trading Post these days. Not sure why? Market saturation? Wrong season?

Does that bar come with it?

What are the specs of said bar, if so.

Jon 1212. > I appreciate your input. Just trying to be fair in my pricing.

hsell> Yes the bar, chain, and bar guard are included.
What is the bar?
14, 16"
0.050, 0.063
.325"...

I know nothing about Dollys, but Rubbles likes them: they must be pretty good.

And Stumpy, part deuce like them 2z.

i paid $300 for a new husky 340 8 years ago, and this is a way better saw (and i really like my 340) i guess the boner-factor of a 40cc saw isn't up there with the 288's and 394's and big homelites, but for the practical firewooder, this is a cornerstone saw for sure.

i paid $300 for a new husky 340 8 years ago, and this is a way better saw (and i really like my 340) i guess the boner-factor of a 40cc saw isn't up there with the 288's and 394's and big homelites, but for the practical firewooder, this is a cornerstone saw for sure.

Custer just keepin' it real........LOL!

the only knock i hear is that they are a touch heavier than comparable saws from other manufacturers. Nevermind the fact that that means its probably made from quality materials and not garbage.
Its built like a tank....i love mine, and the tiny bit of extra weight isn't an issue for me, or most "men" [emoji1]

Nothing is really "flying" out of the Trading Post these days. Not sure why? Market saturation? Wrong season?

Kinda weird. Lots of good deals right now from reputable sellers and they aren't moving. How are those bars holding up?

Kinda weird. Lots of good deals right now from reputable sellers and they aren't moving. How are those bars holding up?
Yep.

Really well. I'm going to be cutting a bunch on Saturday, primarily with my 261/262. So I should really get some time on the K095 mount.

Back