ms201tc

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tomtrees58

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
man its a 200 nice saw
rk92x0.jpg

One of my 200s started dying after a long cut today... their old and tired

The 201 tc will be out in 2 or 3 months I was told to day stihl sent this one out for me to test out and give some feed back

Its great to see stihl is starting to make saws that are comparable with the 355T echo/shindaiwa. Aside from being overpriced. What took them so long?

Curse echo, I have 4 brand new in box ms200t's I might have to sell to the stihlaholics as I can sell and with the money get 10 355t's!

I've got all Stihls, but one of these days I'm going to buy a 355 just to see for myself.

sell the 200t now in months they not going to bring big money this saw it 2 times the saw of a 355 I have one of them too

Its great to see stihl is starting to make saws that are comparable with the 355T echo/shindaiwa. Aside from being overpriced. What took them so long?

Curse echo, I have 4 brand new in box ms200t's I might have to sell to the stihlaholics as I can sell and with the money get 10 355t's!

No doubt about it the 355T's are the clear winner there. I feel awful sorry for your burden, and considering the 201tc coming out soon I'd be happy to take all your NIB 200T's off your hands at $600 a pop. Let me know where to send the money.

Back