• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold STIHL MS200 REAR HANDLE ***EC***

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Alright folks here we have a ms200 in very nice condition. Got this saw on trade from another reputable member who got it from another reputable member. I have had this saw for a year or so and honestly I have not cut wood with it. Only piss revved in the garage when I got it and right before I posted this. Saw sounds angry like all stock 200's do. Saw blows a healthy 158psi on my gauge. Starts runs and oils like it should. Saw is very clean but if really detailed it would look VERY MINTY. The spark arrestor has been removed, I am not sure if h limiter has. It four strokes well so I would imagine it is unlimted but I am not 100% sure. Maybe one of the previous owners might chime in on the subject. Some paint missing on the bottom, a few scratches here and there. A few small chips out of the plastic piece when you put the chain around the clutch, but nothing major at all. It will come with a newer 3/8picco x .050 x 50dl bar and chain. Chain is a stihl branded pm3 style chain I believe. It is probably 75% life but will need sharpened. $550 shipped.

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Beautiful! Always wanted one of those , $$ is tight and I'm still trying to pay off another saw. GLWS........TTT

The spark arrestor has been removed, I am not sure if h limiter has. It four strokes well so I would imagine it is unlimted but I am not 100% sure. Maybe one of the previous owners might chime in on the subject.

Nice saw Rory! As you know, I sold that saw to the guy you got it from - it was back in January of 2014. Looks like it's been well taken care of. A lot of saws have come & gone since then, so I can't honestly tell you I remember removing the limiter, but I sold it with the screen removed and tuned correctly, so I would assume I did.

I'm sure the person who ends up with it will be very happy!

Wow, just seeing this. Great saw and price. I keep thinking I am going to sell mine, then I use it....

Also makes a great saw for kids, women, and the elderly :)

Latest posts

Back