Entertainment

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good thing the geezer got the job done and didn't kill anyone. Bad thing, he probably doesn't realize how hard he pushed his luck.

People always bag on that guy, but seriously, three big sticks down, in a perfect lay, in under a minute? That is one skilled dude!

Thee people make me cringe the gut cutting the pine in shorts and flip-flops? That's crazy the guy cutting in the snow should have known better than to cut that first tree like that. Should have set a hinge and trigger should have not started cutting on the second tree until the first one was on !the ground and should have defenetily looker at were the top of the second one and seen it was over the dead one. People give woodcutter s like me a bad rap lol

Its always easier when the wood splits itself. Less splitting I have to do. LOL The one in the snow always gives me chills. haha

First video:

"I leave the air filter intentionally clogged so that it doesn't run too lean".

WTF???

How about you service your AF and use that little screwdriver that Stihl gave ya to tune the saw when needed?

Latest posts

Back