Looking for live slabs

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Table, I have some bolts off of the Manhattan bridge that are about 20" long and an 1 1/2" diameter that I will use for legs, I think it would look nice with a beefy piece of wood.

I have some cherry, ash, and maple. Shipping would kill it though.

I've got some maple, cherry, and oak. But, you'll have to wait until near the end of the year for them to be ready.

Same basic story here. I have some walnut that's close to dry. I should have some white oak and Maple cut soon, but they would have to dry for a while. However, distance is the problem.

i have four red oak,been cut and stickered for three years.two have iron stain in them from ibedded nail,kinda looks cool though,two are clear.they are 2.25,or 2.5inches thick.they are around 20 inches wide,and 8 ft six long.they are a half hour north of binghamton,ny.

I've got some spectacular walnut crotch slabs, about 8/4 thickness. They are slow air-dried for more than 3 years, ready to go. PM me if you are seriously interested. I've got picts.

i have four red oak,been cut and stickered for three years.two have iron stain in them from ibedded nail,kinda looks cool though,two are clear.they are 2.25,or 2.5inches thick.they are around 20 inches wide,and 8 ft six long.they are a half hour north of binghamton,ny.
Would you mind posting some pics.

Back