Big Tree Small LZ

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another gem. Appreciate it!
That first piece looked a little rough. What friction device was used for the big wood?
I think you should change your name to Euk slayer

Another gem. Appreciate it!
That first piece looked a little rough. What friction device was used for the big wood?
I think you should change your name to Euk slayer
thank you very much , yeh the rope man had one too many wraps on that first piece - using portawrap three - steel one.
the real Euk slayer is Acetreemaster here is Oz, if you haven't done so check out some of his work, but I do thank you for the props - tis kind.:)
Ben

I guess thats the name of the game as a contract climber. I need to showcase some of your vids to the company I work for so they can understand how far back in the stoneage they are stuck. Definitely have seen a bit of aces work. Loved the airwalk video in tasmania! Makes them seem a bit un-human.

I guess thats the name of the game as a contract climber. I need to showcase some of your vids to the company I work for so they can understand how far back in the stoneage they are stuck. Definitely have seen a bit of aces work. Loved the airwalk video in tasmania! Makes them seem a bit un-human.
you know it brother, I did a job referred to us last year by another company who came in and did all the easy stuff then dropped our name because " we had one of those fancy portawrap thingys" . don't mind the work and a good laugh now and then is also welcome :)
Ace is the tree Master over here but Graeme climbs for him and he hires out equipment to Sherbrooke so I understand the confusion.
and yes that was one serious job.:eek:

Latest posts

Back