whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol,, you sound racist,,we are a TCIA Accredited company and our guys are great. I have great guys, they range in race,,mexican, norwegian, american and german.
Jeff,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:cool:
urban has all the bases covered. PC as hell- its a cali thing, feinstein and all !

One of my idiot friends married an ex hooker. Real jealous bastard too. One day he was going on and on about his troubles with her, etc. I told him just that, that it sounded like a real "tough road to hoe". At least he laughed. Lol.

I picked up a husqvarna 455 rancher for 80 bucks with extra chains and hard case tool and steel wedge. Guy said he couldn't figure out y the chain wouldn't spin..... I guess he had never used a saw with a chain break... looks like it had never been used. Figure it will be a good saw to hand off if someone needed it

Y did you pick one up in boots? If she aint wearing heals she'd still be walking if it were me... I can think of some where else she can hide the knife...

Picked up a Vietnamese hooker today with extra thongs and knife in boot. Figured she might be good to hand off if someone needed. lol

Get her down here to get the rat **** off this guitar Peabody gave me. Gave, yes! Old man was shaking out its bag full of seeds the rodent was keeping in there and there was a hunk of dried hard rat **** stuck on the body. Was, yes! I was scared at first and kinda still am.

It was a just a run of the mill Mexican Strat, I disinfected it after thinking about it for a day or so, disinfected it real good. Strung it up and checked it out... Yup, run of the mill Mexican Strat... a Rat Strat!

Well that's that.

Get her down here to get the rat **** off this guitar Peabody gave me. Gave, yes! Old man was shaking out its bag full of seeds the rodent was keeping in there and there was a hunk of dried hard rat **** stuck on the body. Was, yes! I was scared at first and kinda still am.

It was a just a run of the mill Mexican Strat, I disinfected it after thinking about it for a day or so, disinfected it real good. Strung it up and checked it out... Yup, run of the mill Mexican Strat... a Rat Strat!

Well that's that.
You gotta check yer Strat fer papers Doc. I've heard that some O' them mexican Strat's were imported into the country illegally.

Raised/dead-wooded some Pines and Maples. Weed ate, and trimmed up some "jungle bushes".

Took these pics to try out my new cam(Olympus TG-830), seems like a decent cam, some modes are better than other. It lets me make vids and take snap shots during the vids, which is kind of cool. Main thing is it's tough. I had it out in the rain, got saw dust all over, a couple of other things that would have killed other cams.

This is some Elephant Grass I saw at the mall.
ElephantGrass.png

The pines I'm cleaning up.
TreeAlongDriveway.png

View looking the other direction
TreesAlongDrive2.png

One of the "jungle bushes" looks much more tame in this pic than it did before, trust me. You could barely get up the driveway for it before.
TreesAlongDrive3.png

"jungle bushes" on the other side of the drive, also looking better. I really should have taken before pics.
TreeAlongDrive4.png

No ("skilled") help today, as my new guy quit already.. so no work. Just another freak out to waste my time. Said he had "too much going on at home". Just another annoying moron anyway.

So I consoled myself by ordering the most fancy and expensive John Deere my booze addled mind could possibly dream up. Seems to be working so far, as my mood is much improved (the tractor, not the booze (although that helps too). Guess I'm gonna have to make a run at living another five years to pay this thing off now. Lol.

No ("skilled") help today, as my new guy quit already.. so no work. Just another freak out to waste my time. Said he had "too much going on at home". Just another annoying moron anyway.

So I consoled myself by ordering the most fancy and expensive John Deere my booze addled mind could possibly dream up. Seems to be working so far, as my mood is much improved (the tractor, not the booze (although that helps too). Guess I'm gonna have to make a run at living another five years to pay this thing off now. Lol.

Isn't that why we do this? To get away from the pressures at home?

Isn't that why we do this? To get away from the pressures at home?

This idiot spent half his time on the phone with the guys from his old company. I got the impression he was checking in to see how bad off the company had it without him. One day I asked him how long he worked there. He's like "err.. umm.. this time? Like seven months". I'm so sick of these people.. I really am.

Well we started a decent sized soft maple removal today, my primadonna climber showed up 2 hours late. Which normally wouldnt be all that big of a deal, but today bad weather was moving in and well it struck 3/4 of the way though the job... If he would have been on time, we could have at least got it all on the ground and just had the clean up crew going tomorrow. Oh well i pay him flat rate anyways. Once it started raining i sent the ground guys home and we bombed a little more out until it got too bad to work anymore. High winds and lighting are where we draw the line.

Well, the kid that called his mother from the job site because he cut his finger is no longer my problem. I heard it through the grapevine that he hates doing tree work. Turns out he called his mother on Friday to complain to her. My groundsman told me this. If he wants to stayed employed with our company, his new job will be running a weedeater 8 hours a day with the maintenance crews. Our hispanics will run him till he quits. I figure by the end of the week he will be gone for good.

I had my climber do the ground work, so I could have some fun today.
d1b39fec8286e1321d061fb868afc5b1.jpg

URL]d6.jpg

Lunch time
3bf55313c5495a78a53954bfa40038dc.jpg

45fcad1fc44958fa3f5d706e05383236.jpg

What is left for tomorrow
c7c9bb9d3d324683a0f8aaf09990ec4e.jpg

747c193a0eb6cff0f6824389c844ce58.jpg

Latest posts

Back