Hi kids :-)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tramp bushler

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Interior ,Alaska, Copper River Valley,, Coastal Al
Hi . Ive not been here for some time. Got hurt in March of 14 and again this April . Working on The Slope . Hyper flexed and jammed my left knee . So me making a living witha powersaw may be curtailed.
So , I got my Class A cdl this spring . And started running dozer. Time for me to start making a living sittin on my butt.

Y'all need to start some sort of club!
Well , oddly enough I have some really screwed up poplars to climb and take down :-[ . I go pretty slow at it now a days. . Since Jolly Jeff explained to me how he runs his climbing /life line . around the tree and advanced with the flip line . It is alot better . I do it on every tree I climb now a days. .

I dont competitively bid tree work . Anyone that wants me to climb
sturgis-green-5.jpg sturgis-green-5.jpgsturgis-green-5.jpg or run a saw is willing to pay what I want. Or I dont do the work. . Since Ive reciently got a hankerin for a SE F@R Fat Bike . I need the bucks. . The bike is for exercise and hunting.
Aparently, pedeling a bicycle is very good exercise to help knees recover.

You should change your name to broke down logger. It happens to all of us eventually. I've been riding a cat recently as a matter of fact. Now my neck is giving me problems from looking behind. They should put some mirrors on those things.
My dad had an exercise bike he rode a lot when he had his knees replaced. I think it did him a lot of good.
Good to hear from you even if it comes with some bad news.

Back