My weekend ride

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DLCRL

Organic Demolitionist Expert
Reaction score
2013_porsche_911-pic-5394789430580464833-1024x768.jpeg
IMG950386.jpg
My new weekend ride

Attachments

• IMG950386.jpg
    IMG950386.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 17
The pictures beg the question.

Do you mean like you're a car salesman and they let you take a car home for the weekend? Don't mean to be cruel, but you do look like a salesman.

I could go to a Chevrolet lot and sit in a Corvette and have my wife snap a picture. Doesn't mean it's mine. :popcorn2:

No I bought a 911 Carrera 4S, had it shipped from Long Beach CA, it's 2013 I received it w/less than 7200 miles, the original build sheet said it was $142.5, I don't have kids part of the reason I can afford such a luxury.

No I bought a 911 Carrera 4S, had it shipped from Long Beach CA, it's 2013 I received it w/less than 7200 miles, the original build sheet said it was $142.5, I don't have kids part of the reason I can afford such a luxury.

Thanks for the clarification.

And congrats! Very nice ride! :clap:

The pictures beg the question.

Do you mean like you're a car salesman and they let you take a car home for the weekend? Don't mean to be cruel, but you do look like a salesman.

I could go to a Chevrolet lot and sit in a Corvette and have my wife snap a picture. Doesn't mean it's mine. :popcorn2:
But not everyone is a poser like you

I must be crazy... was just thinking to myself, if I had ~$140k I'd be shopping for equipment. Maybe a nice used skidder or feller buncher.

I had a Lotus Elise for a while. Funny how most people THOUGHT it was a 100+k car. I had a guy offer to trade his near new King Ranch F350 diesel 4x4 one day when I was at the gas pump.

Should haul 1/32 of a cord without much trouble, some air bags or overload springs could easily double that making her a capable 1/16 cord rig. In all seriousness, nice car.

I thought it was an old picture of a young Bob Hope sitting in there.

That's awesome!!!!

Enjoy it!!!

I thoroughly understand the weekend mobile.

Back