• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell or trade: NOS Husky 272 full wrap handle $90

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flat47

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Selling my full wrap handle for a Husky 266, 268, 272, New Old Stock. Still has the dealer's part number sticker on it. Comes with a used mounting block. $100 plus shipping.

My bad - it's a true 3/4 wrap - no handle under the saw.

e82c0782c1255d41df68e4d0456a5ffc.jpg

Do you think I could get that to fit a jonsered 630? I know there was some issue between handle mounts from the jered to the husky but I am not sure if the wrap would be a problem.

The Jonsered handlebar bracket that mounts to the side of the tank is longer than the Husky version. I have a Jonsered full-wrap that was modified by another member here to work on the 272XP. He shortened that bracket to work on the Husky. I don't think you'd be able to use the Husky handlebar on the Jonsered unless you welded an extension on that bracket...

Thank you I was pretty sure that was the answer but I had to ask for that price

Since that bracket is just flat aluminum, you could probably have somebody tig on an extension (that you'd have to drill) for a reasonable fee. Would be worth considering. The Jonsered handlebars don't come up often. Last NOS one I saw on ebay went for more than Flat47 is asking for this Husky handlebar...

Thanks for covering that discussion, Aaron. My answer was just going to be "Probably not." You provided way more insight to those funky red and black saws.

Ok, how about a trade? I'm loking for a full wrap for a Husy 372 or one for a Dolmar 7900. I'd also consider project saws/basket cases/pile-o-parts.

Yes - still available.
The mounting block is used, but the handle has never been mounted on a saw.

Would love to sell this, but would consider trading it for Husky 365/372 parts, namely: tank, handle, carb and intake stuff, plastics.

Latest posts

Back