• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Homelite C5 $45

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bill dude i don't know what your freaking problem is.I used to farm and was lucky enough to have hogs and beef in my freezer at one time until cousin "meth head" came in and took over the family farm.
and i never said anything about food for my family.i'm my own person.no wife no kids.
apparently your extremely butt hurt in the first place over getting stuck with the saw and i'm sorry i even asked you a simple question.you even started on as kind of prickish.
i want you to do me a favor.i want you to box that damn saw and figure the shipping to 37640.then i want you to pm me your paypal address.i'll take it and i'll give the damn thing away at christmas time.

Got your way didn't you, bill?
Ole spite saw. Sold.
Good on you, Jughead. I like the cut of your jib.

Well Bill? I'm offering to buy it.seeing as how you wen't out on a tangent i'm sure you killed your sale.i'll even offer a few extra dollars and skip a few boloney sammiches next week so you can buy some vagasil.

bill dude i don't know what your freaking problem is..............................

Well Bill? I'm offering to buy it.seeing as how you wen't out on a tangent i'm sure you killed your sale.i'll even offer a few extra dollars and skip a few boloney sammiches next week so you can buy some vagasil.

I will not lower myself to using the terms you choose to.

You said the last thing you need is another saw so there is no point sending it to you. Eating and paying doctors bills is more important. Somebody will want it. If not so be it.

That rant was pretty high and mighty. If we're so altruistic and such a philanthropist, why not just give it away, Santa Claus? I mean, Bill.

That rant was pretty high and mighty. If we're so altruistic and such a philanthropist, why not just give it away, Santa Claus? I mean, Bill.

You want to have a battle of wits with me with that "Santa" comment ? Go right ahead. Do you homework first.

I have NO USE for BS

You are either interested or not

Well I would give it to someone who showed honest interest and did not have a "bag of excuses"

Now with that being said I do believe ole Jughead was decent in the beginning but the comment of saying he did not have money for food really sets me off

Also when you make homosexual comments and feminine comments on a chainsaw site that really shows how truly childish you are.

I see no reason for it.

Bill really.until you walk in my shoes for a day don't judge me man.please drop it and sell your saw.
If that is a jab at me for the vagasil comment.lighten up.thats the new fad for guys (started by my uncle 10 years ago around here) when one asks the other for some neosporine or one complains about a blister etc.
images

Now Bill, if that offends you.. Repeat steps one thru four.

You want to have a battle of wits with me with that "Santa" comment ? Go right ahead. Do you homework first.

I have NO USE for BS

You are either interested or not

Well I would give it to someone who showed honest interest and did not have a "bag of excuses"

Now with that being said I do believe ole Jughead was decent in the beginning but the comment of saying he did not have money for food really sets me off

Also when you make homosexual comments and feminine comments on a chainsaw site that really shows how truly childish you are.

I see no reason for it.

Bill, common. You're clearly the father of ******** in this thread. Someone asked you if your junker had a good jug, or piston or whatever.. And you fly off the handle when you can't dump your crap. I see some childish **** going on around here, no doubt. Just happened to spew out of you off the hop. Jughead offered you an out.. And you didn't take it.. Just continued to shoot your yap off. Too bad, dolly. Too bad.

Don't mind me, I'm just here because I heard I could get some free farm-raised turkey and pork.......

:drinkingcoffee:

Right. My apologies. Good luck with your saw, bill. Too bad starving neighbours can't eat IT, huh?

Latest posts

Back