Bar I'd?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KYsawman

Mr XL-12
Reaction score
I was given this bar and wondering if anyone help id it it looks like a small husky mount but has extra holes an the oil holes are at an angle drilled in. Has someone done this or did it come this way? It is 3/8 .050.
ac0ab65e70a422d7b0ddfe898a0cf529.jpg
3d2385e9c3179ff28bca92ec2aac5570.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

I was given this bar and wondering if anyone help id it it looks like a small husky mount but has extra holes an the oil holes are at an angle drilled in. Has someone done this or did it come this way? It is 3/8 .050.
ac0ab65e70a422d7b0ddfe898a0cf529.jpg
3d2385e9c3179ff28bca92ec2aac5570.jpg

It is a small Husqvarna mount as the K095 would indicate.
From the pictures you posted, and what I have learned about guide bars, the oval shaped adjuster holes, and the angled oiler hole are OEM. The forward round hole next to the stud slot appears to have been drilled by someone after the fact. The other round hole I can't really determine when, or why it might be there.

That is what I thought. It was given to me because people at the plant I work at know I am the old chainsaw guy. It was covered in rust and dirt. The guy said it was an old homelite bar. I polished it up and cleaned the chain upm I know that the ez and super ez can use the k095 mount. I do not have a clue with the extra holes, the homelite adjuster barely fits the oval hole.

That is what I thought. It was given to me because people at the plant I work at know I am the old chainsaw guy. It was covered in rust and dirt. The guy said it was an old homelite bar. I polished it up and cleaned the chain upm I know that the ez and super ez can use the k095 mount. I do not have a clue with the extra holes, the homelite adjuster barely fits the oval hole.

It sure cleaned up nicely. I really like those older bars, but then again I have been known to be somewhat obsessive about them.

I like the old stuff to I have a few of the old homelite perma-hard tip bars one even has the smaller slot for the old homelites with 5/16 studs. I never pass up free old chainsaw parts. Lol

Latest posts

Back