Slip N' Slide

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
should I have had the saw upright so if it kicked out the saw would slam me on a small arc instead of travelling on a larger slower arc in the up side down position?
of course thats presuming where the nose is going to grab on the back section and induce a kick back situation which is why I prefer to engage the whole top of the nose not just a little area. that and the chainsaw clogger vest I am wearing under my rain jacket does actually protect my shoulders and abdomen like it is supposed to in those occurrences. ;)

should I have had the saw upright so if it kicked out the saw would slam me on a small arc instead of travelling on a larger slower arc in the up side down position?
of course thats presuming where the nose is going to grab on the back section and induce a kick back situation which is why I prefer to engage the whole top of the nose not just a little area. that and the chainsaw clogger vest I am wearing under my rain jacket does actually protect my shoulders and abdomen like it is supposed to in those occurrences. ;)

Are you purposely being daft?

Back