whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Labor is about $400- $450 to swap out outrigger, or change seals (well worth it to me). Seal kit (I supplied) from Altec was around $150 (LRIII). If the outrigger barrel is rusty and pitted, (which is my problem), no seal is going to hold, you're right there.

Fack it then, buy a new truck. Spending money rules.

Fack it then, buy a new truck. Spending money rules.

I already bought a new tractor this year. Bucket is gonna have to wait a bit. Lol. I'll deal with the outriggers, then they'll be good for another 18 years or do. I got that truck under control, and its paid for. Been a long steady war, but I will prevail. This is just one of the last annoying things for a bit. Lol

Labor is about $400- $450 to swap out outrigger, or change seals (well worth it to me). Seal kit (I supplied) from Altec was around $150 (LRIII). If the outrigger barrel is rusty and pitted, (which is my problem), no seal is going to hold, you're right there.
So let me get this straight I'm right about the pitting but I'm still an inbreed hillbilly with no hardhat ....... " professional hydraulic shop "should have told you they were pitted and suggested having them re chromed or replaced depending on cost and down time if they did and you had them just repack it well shame on you if they dident shame on them ..... I know a lil bit about hydraulics but not buckets as I don't have one have no need yet why is it that the outrigger cylinders rust and pit ???

Jesse

The barrel is the outside of the cylinder, you inbred, limpwristed, part time hilljack!!! No re chroming needed. Stupid ****!! I been doing this **** 28 years, hillbilly inbred, thanks for your input though. Now **** off!!!

The barrel is the outside of the cylinder, you inbred, limpwristed, part time hilljack!!! No re chroming needed. Stupid ****!! I been doing this **** 28 years, hillbilly inbred, thanks for your input though. Now **** off!!!

A little viscous, eh? or are you drunk?,,,,,,,:dancing::dancing:
Jeff :)

b9e66e2c06822683f00d3be029439968.jpg

I ****ed a big acer in the ass today. That's what I did.

It ain't that big if you can reach it with that bucket..

ps.. did you miss me?

So your the cylinder wall itself is rusting through ???? Well of course repacking won't help it you need a new cylinder why dident you just say that .,... Bla bla bla I think it's time for me to go **** myself again .... Considering that this is the whatdja do thread I'm thinking you want me to take pics or a video or something so you can watch honestly why else would you be so adamant about me raw dawgin rosie palmer ?? On the up swing all this fist fornicating is doing wonders for my limp wrist

Jesse

Calm down Jesse, your a new guy. We all caught a rash of **** from the older members when we started posting. Take it with a grain of salt, spoon of sugar, or ignore it... If he doesnt want your advice save your time and post to someone in need of advice your qualified to give... Good luck with your little company. Keep climbing, do it safe and do the job right. May all your tie in points be secure and let the dust fall like snow.

Calm down Jesse, your a new guy. We all caught a rash of **** from the older members when we started posting. Take it with a grain of salt, spoon of sugar, or ignore it... If he doesnt want your advice save your time and post to someone in need of advice your qualified to give... Good luck with your little company. Keep climbing, do it safe and do the job right. May all your tie in points be secure and let the dust fall like snow.
Sry if I seemed irritated or upset but we'll I'm not I find it hilarious that someone can get so upset over something so petty after all it dident this all start back when I ordered from wesspur not tree stuff and saved 20$ .... This morning I took it with a shovel of top soil and finished the disappearing tree act
c09f94c89fdd2eb8f6fdd887e2ab49d2.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1444495746545.jpg

Jesse

Who got upset over where YOU spend your money? They are close, so I get quicker shipping. Even better deals if I have the time to walk through the door. (hour away) I was just wondering what was cheaper at wespur then treestuff? Nothing I have bought so far. Congrats for finding the best deal you could! Small companies like mine and yours and a few others who visit this site need to be frugal at times. Just not where safety is involved. lol Good luck and let the CHIPS ( thanks no tree) rain on the groundies hard hat.....lol

Back