the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The most famous gun accident was JFK, shot accidentally by his own secret service,

um er nope Colin McLaren's $22.99 book of not new rehashed hypothesis fails all tests & more so a 222 discharged at street level would be noticed by all

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/art...y-fn9n8gph-1226759260572#sthash.84UWiWxF.dpuf

lets take pause to remember police man J. D. Tippit, Oswalds more often forgotten second victim whose cold blooded murder just dont fit in well with any of the other JFK - CT theories so more often his loss if left neatly out of these pitched to sales story's.

Always love it when these walk across ur dash....while driving....at nite !

The size of ya palm. [emoji13]
Check your sun visor before proceeding forwards....

Was sitting in the back of a mates Torana many years ago as we drove around looking for some good surf.....next minute he and his brother have jumped out of the moving car and left me sitting in the back as the car was making its way down the road at running pace.....a bush wasp with the big stinger had flown in through the window....very funny.

Always love it when these walk across ur dash....while driving....at nite !

The size of ya palm. [emoji13]
We've got the ground & tree dwelling funnel webs in the back yard, to explain to someone the size they are ill spread my thumb & fore finger apart about 3/4 of an inch to show how big they are, they'll say "that's not to big" & I'll say " that's the distance between their eyes!"
Ta

Jesus H, another hunter shot dead last night by another hunter. Two this week. So far.

Jeezus! I'm coming over there to go for a pig hunt in the taranaki next month.......maybe I should give it a miss the way you blokes shoot! :)

Pretty bad but bound to happen when every second bloke there hunts. Un like Australia where every second bloke is a brainwashed anti gun anti hunting soft cock

Pretty bad but bound to happen when every second bloke there hunts. Un like Australia where every second bloke is a brainwashed anti gun anti hunting soft cock
Apart from the needless deaths and trauma, what really sucks is all the 'ammo' idiotic dickheads ignoring basic hunting/firearms rules are giving the activists hell-bent on running recreational shooters out of the bush and into gun clubs/ranges only. At the rate brain-dead fother muckers are 'accidentally' shooting people in NZ, all rec' shooters will be de-knackered or swamped under a tsunami of knee-jerk reactionary regulations.

Guns aren't killing and maiming hunters in the bush. Phuckwits with guns are, and they are going to ruin it for everyone else who is competent and takes their responsibilities seriously.

Back