whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope you stay here and keep us up to date,,
I quit climbing in 2003, I moved to management. but I do not know your situation,
I have 8 climbers and 6 ground guys,,
Are you gonna retire or are you gonna take your skill into a management position?
I know you know stuff tree guys need to know,,
Dang, I am older than you and work 60 hours a week,,
Anyway, you have found that addiction counseling is your deal,,,
Jeff,, respect!

I've done the management deal along with sales and I just didn't enjoy it. Climbing always gave me the greatest satisfaction. I wish I could retire full time but surprisingly, climbing did not make me independently wealthy. This will be a new career for me but I anticipate keeping some clients just because I can't say no.

4050ff9fefb9225ba05b05fa90a28392.jpg

We limbed up a bunch of tupelo trees over the water. Can't see it in the pic but my climber is over the water with a deer fence at the top of the embankment. A real pita but gorgeous view.

Also today, finally got word back from my insurance carrier about that patio I "damaged" from August and they agree with me that there is no damage and offered $815 to replace some stone dust that was blown out by the power washing. The homeowner's lawyer is demanding 3 grand for new pavers. Biatch still owes me for the work too.

Also today, finally got word back from my insurance carrier about that patio I "damaged" from August and they agree with me that there is no damage and offered $815 to replace some stone dust that was blown out by the power washing. The homeowner's lawyer is demanding 3 grand for new pavers. Biatch still owes me for the work too.

Omg, dude,, after that bloody, berry splashing mess, just fess/own up and make it right already!!!:surprised3:

It's too tall
I almost got in a fight with an old lady during a village trim contract because I told her the trees across the street and down the block were not too big and we were not going to just cut them down to an acceptable height to meet her standards. She got mad and called the village on me, oh I so scared don do it wgat will I ever do.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Back