the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love mine its a little ball tearer for a 125 I can ride it harder then my wr250 husky cause its close to the ground and I'm only a short ****! I can really man handle it around where I point it goes.

#VinceGU05 u dont still have that old dirt bike magazine by any chance ?? Ive been looking for memorabilia to go with one of my bikes
View attachment 464135
I had a YZ125 when I was a teen. Mine was a bit newer but It was my favorite dirt bike.
It was the yellow and black with the gold rims.

The husky is geting a few parts to bring it up to a decent standard its been restored for the most part by the previous owner just needs a few plastics cleaned up and some decals and its done then I will do a resto on the yz it deserves it its all complete just needs the plastics cleaned up some idiot painted them paint the frame and give the donk a once over and it will be like new

Fingers crossed Will! Every man in his shed needs access to a lathe of some sort or know a bloke with one.
Watching mine get loaded on a trailer when I sold it was terrible. I just didn't see me having access to 3 phase power again any time soon.
At least I sold it to a mate, and dad still has his.

Anyone got some words of advice before I look at a second hand stihl br500 blower?
Never had a backpack blower, or anything stihl 4-mix.
Adjusting valves and running synthetic oil doesn't worry me.

i have never use the 4-mix ones but the old 2 bangers where dam good i use to use one for 2h a day blowing down all the parths in the botanic gardens the 2stroke one i use to use vibrated alot and it would drive you mad after 1h maybe thats why they changed to 4-mix being smother motors

that wos fuggen grouse, says dear wife

WP_20151127_009.jpg

plinking 308 then next to 338 lap

WP_20151127_017.jpg

was steel gongs at 200 300 and 400 so heap of fun smashing them

WP_20151127_016.jpg

12 g and she beat me wells i let her suppose

WP_20151127_012.jpg

great day $115 well spent might a felt steep but i easy shot 70+ bucks of ammo and scooped up 40 bucks of cases,, um can i have some sure help ya self i should'a come with deeper pockets.... they repilled the 50 cal round for you as souvenir the pills 7 bucks the case 5

2 hours and only hmm 50plus shooters 12g 223 308 338 50cal down dozens of rifles too many gun make to mention i dint even try the rim fires seemed waste of time

Well, I had a guy today, that thought id come down in the last 30 points of rain we had....
Just give my 9hp MTD a service.
Buggered if I could get a kick out of it, so after a couple of initial checks......image.jpeg
Now forgive me if I'm wrong, but I'd say this mower ain't ran in a couple of years....... Must have d!ckhead written on my forehead!!!

Worked on the cruiser today. Full service but ran out of time to do the wheel bearings.

Gave her new sports OME shockers front and back......last ones lasted me over 200,000 km's. One of the front ones had no rebound at all.....almost drives like a Porsche now round corners...

All went well but I accidentally left my torch jammed between the sway bar and chassis and the tyre collected it as I was reversing into my driveway after my test drive.....no damage luckily, still works fine. Should be more careful.

Well, I had a guy today, that thought id come down in the last 30 points of rain we had....
Buggered if I could get a kick out of it, so after a couple of initial checks......View attachment 464365
Now forgive me if I'm wrong, but I'd say this mower ain't ran in a couple of years....... Must have d!ckhead written on my forehead!!!

Used to happen all the time when I was doing that **** full time people are kitties

Judging by ur hands it's a bloody old mower too. Does the ethanol is the fuel leave that ?

Sent from my iStihl.
It had an odd oil leak Vince, I believe the majority of it is due to water/rust , however when I quizzed the owner, he had run ethanol fuels....go figure :)

Buggered if I could get a kick out of it, so after a couple of initial checks......View attachment 464365

Is that stuff like sugar?

Latest posts

Back