• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Husqvarna 20% off msrp black friday and small business sat sale

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Derrick Sawyer

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Hey all,
Noticed on the Husqvarna website they have 20% off all items with msrp less than $1000, for black friday and small business Saturday. My dealer said 10% from Husqvarna and the dealer takes 10% off. Some of you who buy a lot of saws may be able to get a better deal anytime, but this beats my usual price here. Brings a 372xp to about $700 before tax, last year prices were better but i guess they charge the dealers more and prohibited pro saw internet sales.

Prices have gone way up over the years in 2003 372 was 510 dollars new with 24 " bar

And you could buy them at Lowes lol. My dad bought one.
You can buy a saw at any big box store but when it comes time for warranty. Who are you going to turn to? I have looked at the prices at my nationwide TSC co. and found that their price on a 2166 is almost 50$ more than I could go buy it from my dealer and have his support because I gave him my business. As for the big box store... Yeah they will replace the saw as long as it is under warranty but after that period is up, you are at the mercy of your local repair shop. That is just my observation.

You can buy a saw at any big box store but when it comes time for warranty. Who are you going to turn to? I have looked at the prices at my nationwide TSC co. and found that their price on a 2166 is almost 50$ more than I could go buy it from my dealer and have his support because I gave him my business. As for the big box store... Yeah they will replace the saw as long as it is under warranty but after that period is up, you are at the mercy of your local repair shop. That is just my observation.
I agree 100%. I was stating that it different back then cuz they were selling the 359 in Lowes. The 359 my father bought was actually reconditioned. Mind you this was back in 2004 long before I got into chainsaws. When I joined this site back in 2006, it gave me a whole new perspective on chainsaws.

When it comes time to warranty, any dealer should be able to help you and if they wont call corporate. If anything the dealer may not take care of you right away, but to me thats kinda unprofessional regardless as any dealer would want to earn new or your business. There are too many variables, when it comes to warranty topics, whether you bought the equipment from another dealer or received it as a gift from someone. I support many local dealers in the landscaping business. I can honestly say that ive built a good relationship with a few of them and they would help me with anything I throw at them.

That wasnt directed towards you, GMwoodchuck, in any bad way. Just giving my opinion on that topic.

Back