Christmas Giving 2015

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tickhound and the rest of you, you are all amazing people, Brad, thanks for starting this thread. It is just heart warming to read that there are great people among us. I am swamped with unforseen house reno, like major, house repairs. My garage and house are all in boxes in storage right now so I can make our little blue heaven livable. Next round of donating, I will be in. Merry Christmas! :)
Amazing people were helped along their way by even more amazing people! Good luck on your house! If you call it blue heaven than it must be!

Iv got a walbro carb off a 372xp if someone needs it. Merry Christmas everyone. Y'all are a great group of people.

is it an RWJ4? i'd be happy to have it if so. if not it will be an HD6 or HD12. somebody else may need one of those so i'll pass for someone else to get if it is.

Decableguy2000 is getting the coil guys.now iv gotta keep an eye out for a 16-18" bar and chain for my 346xp. Ill be up all night lol

I have this stihl muffler to gift. No idea what it fits. IMG_20151129_073913945.jpg IMG_20151129_073851816.jpg

CLAIMED. I'll keep looking to see if I have anything else to give.

Attachments

• IMG_20151129_073851816.jpg
    IMG_20151129_073851816.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 39
Read my BS at the bottom before claiming please gents.

Farmertec 066 big bore kit, cylinder replaced before use on a test bed saw build, will include new in box farmertec 066bb piston (2 available 1 to first PM responder after this posts, 1 to first PM responder after 6AM tomorrow morning)
Custom trail ready indestructible gear pouch - built by TRTermite these are wicked awesome and keep scrench, files, tuning screwdriver, etc. close at hand, attaches to belt or saw handle or oil or mix jug, random color - 1 available now - CLAIMED
Custom velocity stack with green meanie filter for current Pro Stihl model saw, built by Square File great for a race/gtg build or a milling machine, let me know your model as some require extra parts - 1 available now
032 in a box, I am about 89.67% sure that this is 116.41% of a complete 032, non-buggered handle, box of carbs, air filters, etc. I was gonna build one in crazy custom fashion , but realize I got more projects than good common sense - 1 available now preference given to David Young who taught me enough about the 030/31/32 this year that I now realize I don't have the patience to build one :) - BACK-UP CLAIMANT IN LINE
044 12mm crankcase freshly powdered and beautiful - work by Glock37, the perfect start to your worksaw, shelf queen or hybrid badass - 1 available now CLAIMED
Custom large and small muffler deflectors - cut to fit and built by Red97, the quick and easy way to easily double or triple the power of any saw in 5 minutes or less :) - 1 pair available now - CLAIMED
large or small mount bar adapter to allow the use of a premium Stihl bar on a saw of some other brand :) - custom built by Homelite410 - 1 available now

Claim your item here in the thread or by PM - AND THEN DO THE FOLLOWING
I want you to go to Ebay and order Arboristsite Christmas Dryer Lint, this allows all your mailing info to get stuck in my postage packaging and shipping program automatically and you will have tracking on your package as well. Doing it this way keeps Ebay happy, by not selling "nothing" and allows us to be efficient and send out more gifts this season. If the $2.06 price is a burden just let me know in a PM after you order and I will refund it, I am not looking to make money on this system just make my life easier.
Peace Love Bacon and Harmony (with a side of bacon wrapped bacon)
Dave

Read my BS at the bottom before claiming please gents.

Farmertec 066 big bore kit, cylinder replaced before use on a test bed saw build, will include new in box farmertec 066bb piston (2 available 1 to first PM responder after this posts, 1 to first PM responder after 6AM tomorrow morning)
Custom trail ready indestructible gear pouch - built by TRTermite these are wicked awesome and keep scrench, files, tuning screwdriver, etc. close at hand, attaches to belt or saw handle or oil or mix jug, random color - 1 available now
Custom velocity stack with green meanie filter for current Pro Stihl model saw, built by Square File great for a race/gtg build or a milling machine, let me know your model as some require extra parts - 1 available now
032 in a box, I am about 89.67% sure that this is 116.41% of a complete 032, non-buggered handle, box of carbs, air filters, etc. I was gonna build one in crazy custom fashion , but realize I got more projects than good common sense - 1 available now preference given to David Young who taught me enough about the 030/31/32 this year that I now realize I don't have the patience to build one :)
044 12mm crankcase freshly powdered and beautiful - work by Glock37, the perfect start to your worksaw, shelf queen or hybrid badass - 1 available now
Custom large and small muffler deflectors - cut to fit and built by Red97, the quick and easy way to easily double or triple the power of any saw in 5 minutes or less :) - 1 pair available now
large or small mount bar adapter to allow the use of a premium Stihl bar on a saw of some other brand :) - custom built by Homelite410 - 1 available now

Claim your item here in the thread or by PM - AND THEN DO THE FOLLOWING
I want you to go to Ebay and order Arboristsite Christmas Dryer Lint, this allows all your mailing info to get stuck in my postage packaging and shipping program automatically and you will have tracking on your package as well. Doing it this way keeps Ebay happy, by not selling "nothing" and allows us to be efficient and send out more gifts this season. If the $2.06 price is a burden just let me know in a PM after you order and I will refund it, I am not looking to make money on this system just make my life easier.
Peace Love Bacon and Harmony (with a side of bacon wrapped bacon)
Dave
I could sure use the 044 crankcase.

Latest posts

Back