whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What if the tr

What if the tree removal is desired by the client but, he want's to wait until spring? He may just want the hazard reduced for now because he has to spend a lot of money on the holiday's
So why not go in in and top the heck out of it and reduce and damage?
Come back in the spring and finish it,, two prices, two proposals,,
Jeff :cool:

If things are that tight, maybe you need to start doing residential. Just saying.:dancing: :happybanana:

Can I get in on this .... I just wanna call someone stupid the less reasoning behind it the better

Jesse

This really spaced out chick calls today to cancel her job that was scheduled for 12-05-15. Good! All I can say is bad f'ing ass to that one. Even though it was a week away I was already dreading it.
Last and only time we ever worked there she asked about 3,000 mega stupid questions and was obviously jacked up on something. Took FOREVER to pay her bill. I got a deposit from her this time
but I zoomed that back to her 20 minutes after she called before the mail picked up at noon today. I take these jobs I really don't want and schedule them out three months feeling somehow like
they will never come up.

Anybody else doing the leftover Tgiving deal. Turkey enchiladas tonight. Pot of beans out of left over ham tomorrow night.

A lot of people. Root flare will be stabbed as table tops is my guess, log will be milled into various things. People don't buy logs to mill over there?

Doesn't seem to be a lot of people around here….last time I "sold" a log was 4' DBH x ~10 feet spalted Maple…..5 wood workers came and looked and one guy paid a logger to pick it and carry it away saved me some time and effort….Other 4 guys were into making pens :rolleyes:…...

Worst first day ever. I'm a climber not a truck driver. So they send me out 30 miles of frozen 2 lane mountain hyway to pick up a chipper truck and cat. Most of the road is 90 degree turns either up hill or down hill. I'm use to free ways. Long story short I frid the clutch. I feel like s--t. I didn't want to drive that truck anyway, told them my limitations. I told them they can take 20 percent from my check, but I doubt they will. I'd feel better if they did.

I had a good day. Two easy limb lifts this morning for roof clearance. One bucket and one climbing. Then went to a big cherry with a rotten base. I could tell where asplundth ran out of stick. My elevator left me with a 40 foot top. Took a risk and bombed it into the yard. Went real well and two hours after starting we were packing up. Went back to the shop and did a few hours helping the mechanic with a skid steer. It was a beautiful day:havingarest:

My truck taint never gonna need a clutch! I only use it in first! Sometimes I don't even need to touch it to get going if I can roll at a half mile an hour she'll slide right in.
What will get my though is creeping into driveways and yards

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Worst first day ever. I'm a climber not a truck driver. So they send me out 30 miles of frozen 2 lane mountain hyway to pick up a chipper truck and cat. Most of the road is 90 degree turns either up hill or down hill. I'm use to free ways. Long story short I frid the clutch. I feel like s--t. I didn't want to drive that truck anyway, told them my limitations. I told them they can take 20 percent from my check, but I doubt they will. I'd feel better if they did.

Did you drive thru the 60 freeway east bound?

Latest posts

Back