• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell not mine

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol i guess i got daves lint ad up easy where everyone could find it

i was trying to buy some but the guy don't ship to Canada :( then again, even if he did it would likely go through the ebay glabal shipping program and cost me $15 in duties and taxes lol damn i'm starting to hate ebay. take me near 3 weeks to receive stuff from the states these days just because of that stupid shipping program.

lol ive bought some stuff from him he usually ships stuff out quick but the usps puts the brakes on

The sad thing is this is what the site has become in the last 14 years Hey django Hey RockyJ squirrel WHERE ARE YOU:surprised3:

Gotta watch the USPS. They torpedo Daves shipments by hiding it in other people's packages.

this might be my craziest shipping story ever and I never would have know if you didn't tell me!!

Carl send me a message that a random lady in another city in Ohio called him because she found a package he ordered from me, addressed to him with my card in the box INSIDE her box of medical supplies. Apparently the post office busted up her package and in the process of re-taping it they decided she needed some chainsaw parts.

The unbelievable part is they actually delivered the parts to Carl when the lady took them back to the post office - now THAT is a Christmas miracle

It is amazing what some folks will buy. Wait until some idiot buys it then actually wants it just to complain. I sold a non-working electric chainsaw once for a PENNY. the idiot left me negative feedback

It is amazing what some folks will buy. Wait until some idiot buys it then actually wants it just to complain. I sold a non-working electric chainsaw once for a PENNY. the idiot left me negative feedback
:surprised3: man that is cruel!

Latest posts

Back